Anna G. Monera
Ms. Anna G. Monera, is an Assistant Lecturer in the Development Studies Institute. She has a Master of Art in Rural Development. At the institute, she teaches undergraduate courses including;
- Democracy and Governance;
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Member of Field training practical committee
- Member of College Strategic Planning Committee
Masters of Arts Rural Development (MARD)- Sokoine University of Agriculture Morogoro-Tanzani (2012-2014)
Bachelor of Rural Development (BARD)- Sokoine University of Agriculture Morogoro – Tanzania (2009 – 2012)
Advanced Level Certificate of Secondary -Education St.MaryGoreti High School ( 2007 - 2009)
Msolwa “St.GaspareBertoni” Ordinary Level Secondary education-Msolwa “St.GaspareBertoni” ( 2002 - 2006).
PrimaryEducation-SUA Primary School ( 1995-2001)
Monela,A.G.(2012).Socioeconomic factors influencing forest degradation on Uluguru Mountains in Towelo and Mgambazi villages,Tanzania.Special Project in partial fulfillment of the Requirements for Bachelor in Rural Development Degree at Sokoine University of Agriculture.
Monela, A.G. (2014). Access to and adoption of Improved Seeds by Smallholder Farmers in Tanzania: Cases of Maize and Rice Seeds in Mbeya and MorogoroRegions, Tanzania.Dissertation in partial fulfillment of the Requirements for the Master of Arts Rural Development Degree of Sokoine University of Agriculture.
Training and worshops attended;
- Training on Pedagogigal and Didactics Skills-2nd -4th March,201
- Training on Proposal writing-9th March,2017.
- EPINAV Youth Exchange Programme in Norway Completed a short term training on Global Environmental Changes at Norwegian University of life Sciences (NMBU) which was funded by EPINAV Project August 1st – December 2013, Akershus- NORWAY.
- Peer educators training on HIV/AIDS
- Mastering Entrepreneurship
- Ethics of Good Employee and How to become Competent in East African Job Market Mzumbe University(Tanzania) on 4th June 2011
- Basic Entrepreneurship and Business skills.
- Effectiveness, Competence and Productivity at Workplace, held at Mzumbe University (Morogoro)on 2nd June 2012.
- Computer Studies in Morogoro Vocational Teachers Training College (VETA) from 6th November to 15th December, 2006.(VETA)- Morogoro
Development Studies Institute,
P O. Box 3024, Chuo Kikiuu, Morogoro-Tanzania.
Mobile: +255 757 104 208